Our favourite restaurants on Exmoor!
We are busy sampling the best of Exmoor restaurants and pubs so that we can give our (totally biased) view on those that you simply must visit during your time on Exmoor.
- Woods, Dulverton. http://www.woodsdulverton.co.uk/sample-menu/4592073387
- Reeves, Dunster. http://www.reevesrestaurantdunster.co.uk/
- The Masons Arms, Knowstone, http://www.masonsarmsdevon.co.uk/
- Tongdam Thai Restaurant, Dulverton http://www.tongdamthai.co.uk/
For Pubs, we love
- The Royal Oak, Withypool, http://www.royaloakwithypool.co.uk although this is currently for sale so do phone to check that they are doing food if you wish to eat
- The Tarr Steps Inn https://www.tarrfarm.co.uk at Tarr steps, between Dulverton and Exford and on our walking route between our two holiday rental cottages 2 Centre Holidays
- The Royal Oak, Luxborough http://www.theroyaloakinnluxborough.co.uk/
- The Crown, Exford http://www.crownhotelexmoor.co.uk/….The best Pub Sunday lunch on the Moor (Couldn’t possibly say that it is better than Malcolm’s Sunday stroll and late Sunday lunch option!!) Events
- The London Inn, Molland http://londoninnmolland.co.uk/
- The Black Venus, Challacombe http://www.blackvenusinn.co.uk/